Quiet, Casual Restaurant Near Farragut Square

Lola007

I recently had a very good business lunch at Kellari Taverna at 1700 K. Reasonably quiet, but I'm not sure if it's casual enough for you. I didn't think it was particularly formal.

Second Kellari Taverna. Also, a few blocks down from Farragut West, near 18th on Eye St., is Kaz Sushi Bistro, some of the best and most innovative sushi in the city, and right around the corner on 18th is Taberna del Alabardero, which is as genuinely Spanish as Jaleo.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have Kellari Taverna on my list of places to try, but will probably go there for dinner. Taberna del Alabardero might work, but not Kaz Sushi. Anyway, my client has proposed either Kinkead's or Bourbon Steak. I'm leaning towards Bourbon Steak as I'm not a bg fan of Kinkead's and have had good experiences at the Lounge at Bourbon Steak.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have Kellari Taverna on my list of places to try, but will probably go there for dinner. Taberna del Alabardero might work, but not Kaz Sushi. Anyway, my client has proposed either Kinkead's or Bourbon Steak. I'm leaning towards Bourbon Steak as I'm not a bg fan of Kinkead's and have had good experiences at the Lounge at Bourbon Steak.

You won't go wrong in their lounge IF you're on an expense account.

You won't go wrong in their lounge IF you're on an expense account.

For a while they were offering a lunch of a salad, burger, dessert, and (non-alcoholic) drink for somewhere around $20 in the lounge, IIRC, which I thought was a pretty good deal. Is that not still going on?