HELP: Drinks/Happy Hour in Friendship Heights

nancyevans

PLEASE HELP. I need to meet a former colleague for a drink tonight in Friendship Heights and I am clueless about where to go! Have been to the Clyde's Bar and I thought it was tacky. Am I stuck with Cheesecake Factory or Chadwick's? Any suggestions ASAP are appreciated...THANKS!

There's definitely a dearth of good options in that area, but at least the bar at Cheesecake is spacious...?

Maggiano's is too crowded, I can't vouch for Bambule, Clyde's is out, Chadwick's is below ground level, so unless you want to catch up over $2.75 beers at Booeymonger, I think Cheesecake Factory may actually be the best choice.

Thanks for your responsiveness. Based on what you told me, I will do Cheesecake. Or, does anyone know if the hotel in Chevy Chase Pavillion has a decent bar?

PLEASE HELP.  I need to meet a former colleague for a drink tonight in Friendship Heights and I am clueless about where to go!  Have been to the Clyde's Bar and I thought it was tacky.  Am I stuck with Cheesecake Factory or Chadwick's?  Any suggestions ASAP are appreciated...THANKS!

Bambule is the best of a bad bunch.  Perhaps you can move a little south, and a little to the east and head to Buck's, hmm?

My thoughts exactly (on all counts). It's actually only a 10 minute walk or so (I did it Sat night).

ETA: I'm a Ventworm!!

Edited by DC in DC