Catering for 40-50 in Potomac

Kibbee Nayee

Lady Kibbee is throwing a bash for her son who just graduated Marine Corps officer training and is heading out to the Marine Corps world. Some 40-50 family and friends will be there, and anything from BBQ to classic American to Euro-Med or anything in between is a candidate at this point. I'm not that familiar with Maryland, but then, I'm sure catering companies from DC or Virginia would be happy for the business too.

Lady Kibbee is throwing a bash for her son who just graduated Marine Corps officer training and is heading out to the Marine Corps world. Some 40-50 family and friends will be there, and anything from BBQ to classic American to Euro-Med or anything in between is a candidate at this point. I'm not that familiar with Maryland, but then, I'm sure catering companies from DC or Virginia would be happy for the business too.

Jerusalem Restaurant in Bailey's Crossroads has a catering arm. They do enough business to have a couple of company vans to deliver the food.

Hello Kibbee, for BBQ, I recommend Urban BBQ in Rockville, MD or Branded '72, which is also in Rockville. Both of these places cater. Do you like kabobs/falafel? If you're interested in Persian-style kabobs, I recommend Yekta in Rockville, MD or Moby Dick, which has several locations in the DC area.

Here's all the info:

Urban BBQ Rockville

2007 Chapman Ave.

Rockville, MD 20852

240-290-4UBQ (4827)

www.urbanbbqco.com

Branded '72

387 East Gude Drive

Rockville, MD 20850-1394

(301) 340-8596

www.branded72.com

Yekta Kabob

1488 Rockville Pike # A

Rockville, MD 20852-1430

(301) 984-0005

www.yekta.com‎

Moby Dick

7027 Wisconsin Avenue

Bethesda, MD 20815

Tel: (301) 654-1838

www.mobysonline.com

I hope this information helps you!

Hello Kibbee, for BBQ, I recommend Urban BBQ in Rockville, MD or Branded '72, which is also in Rockville. Both of these places cater. Do you like kabobs/falafel? If you're interested in Persian-style kabobs, I recommend Yekta in Rockville, MD or Moby Dick, which has several locations in the DC area.

Here's all the info:

Urban BBQ Rockville

2007 Chapman Ave.

Rockville, MD 20852

240-290-4UBQ (4827)

www.urbanbbqco.com

Branded '72

387 East Gude Drive

Rockville, MD 20850-1394

(301) 340-8596

www.branded72.com

Yekta Kabob

1488 Rockville Pike # A

Rockville, MD 20852-1430

(301) 984-0005

www.yekta.com‎

Moby Dick

7027 Wisconsin Avenue

Bethesda, MD 20815

Tel: (301) 654-1838

www.mobysonline.com

That was a very gracious and helpful post. Thank you. We may be zeroing in on Branded72.

River Falls Market at Falls road and River road (Renato restaurant) has a catering arm: http://www.riverfallsseafood.com/catering I'd also suggest at least a half dozen or more dishes are as good as anyone's in the D. C. area. (i.e. gazpacho, crab dip, crawfish dip, edamame salad, fresh corn salad, excellent crab cake, superb shrimp creole, etc.) This is an excellent gourmet market with outstanding prepared food.

Here's all the info:

Urban BBQ Rockville

2007 Chapman Ave.

Rockville, MD 20852

240-290-4UBQ (4827)

www.urbanbbqco.com

Urban BBQ catered a super bowl party for me a few years ago and did a great job.

River Falls Market at Falls road and River road (Renato restaurant) has a catering arm: http://www.riverfallsseafood.com/catering I'd also suggest at least a half dozen or more dishes are as good as anyone's in the D. C. area. (i.e. gazpacho, crab dip, crawfish dip, edamame salad, fresh corn salad, excellent crab cake, superb shrimp creole, etc.) This is an excellent gourmet market with outstanding prepared food.

Concur. I love this place and have scooped up their crab cakes on multiple occasions. I have also enjoyed their sushi of late.