Free "Opinionated About" U.S. Restaurant Guide

DonRocks

Steve Plotnicki has generously offered to send out free copies of his Opinionated About U.S. Restaurant Guide to any donrockwell.com member who wants one. Simply PM Steve by clicking on his name above, and request your copy.

Please include both an email and snail mail address in your PM. Thanks and enjoy.

<bump> - book is free to any member who wants it.

Steve,

Book arrived today and nicely done. I have one MINOR quibble however. I think Bryan Voltaggio would be somewhat surprised to find that his restaurant is now in Fredericksburg, VA. The last time I checked, it was in FREDERICK, MD. Now, those two towns are only about 3 hours apart but I don't think I'd want to make reservations and drive to Fredericksburg only to find out dinner was going to be an additional wait of 3 hours (or more if it was "rush" hour).

Steve,

Book arrived today and nicely done. I have one MINOR quibble however. I think Bryan Voltaggio would be somewhat surprised to find that his restaurant is now in Fredericksburg, VA. The last time I checked, it was in FREDERICK, MD. Now, those two towns are only about 3 hours apart but I don't think I'd want to make reservations and drive to Fredericksburg only to find out dinner was going to be an additional wait of 3 hours (or more if it was "rush" hour).

Yes I know. It was actually corrected, then uncorrected for some reason. It was fixed for the eBook (which should be released in about 2 weeks).