Business Dinner For 9 in Arlington/ DC- Steaks & Seafood

monavano

Hi,

I need some suggestions for my husband who works in Courthouse. He will be part of a party of 9 going out to dinner on a Tuesday around 6-6:30 pm. He feels a steak and seafood place would be most appropriate for a bigger group, say, vs. an "ethnic" place. I think he wants a place that serves good "American" fare that is let's say less than $75 per head. His company can't pick up the bill for the guests because they can't recieve "gifts.

Recently he dined at Harry's Tap Room and liked it quite a bit. Are there any other suggestions starting in the Courthouse area, going to G'town and lastly DC? Reservations are a must.

Thanks all!

I would try Willow or even Tallua in Arlington. Both are really close to the Courthouse area. They also might want to check with Ray's the Steak to see if they can handle a large group, maybe if they are eating early. See no need to go to DC we have a few good choices across the bridge.

Just a note, August 29 is the anniversary of Katrina, and some area restaurants will be participating in Share our Strength's Restaurants for Relief. Not necessarily a plus or a minus for your group, but it might affect your ability to get a reservation at some participating restaurants.

Didn't think of that one. Thanks.

Corduroy is going to be closed then. It's vacation time for everyone. Not that they DESERVE one, or anything. :)

They sure do!