Private Dining for 10 (Company Holiday Party)

gizydorczyk

Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster who comes with a request (please forgive me this indiscretion). I am looking to find a private dining room for my firm's annual holiday dinner party. There will be a total of ten guests. Trying to find something new that we have not done in the past. Previous dinners have been held at Maestro (twice), Covin Run (twice), 1789, Seasons, Citronelle and Capital Grille in Tysons. Price is not an object and a good wine list always helps.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Over time, I hope to be a contributor to the DR.com community. About the only thing I have going for me is I probably got to taste Chef Ruta's cooking first, back when he was interning at the Lemon Tree in his home town of McKeesport. Plus my wife is an absulutely amazing cook and can prepare the best Vietnamese dishes. Her version of bun bo hue makes anything you get from Eden Center taste canned soup.

How about 2941? It sounds like you are Virginia based. They have a beautiful room right off the kitchen where my office had a Holiday party the same size as yours. And the food there is better than ever based on everything I've been hearing.

Thank you, Bilrus, for suggesting 2941.

We do indeed have a great room that seats 10 people comfortably and, although I'm biased, I will say that everything you have heard about the food is true.

gizydorczyk - we would love to have you. Please give us a call asap, as we are booking up fast for the holidays...

Other places that I have found have good private rooms are Acadiana and Oceannaire. Did a private dinner at Acadiana for my father's 60th birthday and they did a special printed menu for him, had champagne waiting and let us stay as long as we like. I've also held corporate events there.

I am looking to find a private dining room for my firm's annual holiday dinner party. There will be a total of ten guests.

We had a company holiday dinner for about 13-14 at Charlie Palmers about 3-4 years back that was great. They have a nice little glassed off private room that could hold up to 20-30. I am not sure if they do it for ten but I am thinking we had 13-15 so it must be close. Looking back it was a really good time. Great wine and the service was just right for that kind of get together, you hardly even noticed them.

We had a company holiday dinner for about 13-14 at Charlie Palmers about 3-4 years back that was great. They have a nice little glassed off private room that could hold up to 20-30. I am not sure if they do it for ten but I am thinking we had 13-15 so it must be close. Looking back it was a really good time. Great wine and the service was just right for that kind of get together, you hardly even noticed them.
I had a similar experience at CPS back in June. That back room is fantastic! The food was good - considering that it was prix fixe for a group - and the service was top notch.

Nora also has a really nice back room that was great for my (ex!)firm's holiday party last year. A perfect fit for a group of 12.