MealTribes - A Social Dining Community Hosting Dinners at People's Homes

MealTribes

DCeater just recently featured this social community. It started last October. On November 17th I will be meeting with the co-founders to discuss the expansion of the platform to the Mid-Atlantic region. This is my calling. I invite all of you to check out the community. I know it’s geared towed millenials, but honestly all are welcome. 

Chief, 

kat

9 hours ago, TrelayneNYC said:

Oooo

Thanks Kat

Maybe SF will be next

All it takes is interest in getting involved. Nearly 12 years ago I started a thread on this forum, Please Introduce Yourselves,  where I wanted to meet like minded people as myself through food. It turned out, I was't alone.  108,495 views, and 1,673 replies later its still going strong.  Food connects all of us no matter our beliefs, race, politics,  or creed. Food is the universal language we all understand. I hope to be able to lead the movement in the Mid-Atlantic. Perhaps you could do the same in San Francisco.

The tribe has spoken. I hope  all will join.

kat-eats- a-lot,

kat

On 11/2/2017 at 11:45 AM, kitkatpaddywak said:

MealTribes

DCeater just recently featured this social community. It started last October. On November 17th I will be meeting with the co-founders to discuss the expansion of the platform to the Mid-Atlantic region. This is my calling. I invite all of you to check out the community. I know it’s geared towed millenials, but honestly all are welcome. 

Chief, 

kat

I'm confused as to why this is in the Philadelphia forum? I was hoping there was a Philadelphia branch, so I could direct my niece to it. However, the link only takes you to the Washington DC meet-ups.

7 hours ago, squidsdc said:

I'm confused as to why this is in the Philadelphia forum? I was hoping there was a Philadelphia branch, so I could direct my niece to it. However, the link only takes you to the Washington DC meet-ups.

@squidsdc I am working on there to be a Philadelphia branch. The platform just started a year ago, and is looking to expand in other areas. I am hopeful that I am successful. You could have your niece reach out to MealTribes , and  express interest in expanding to the city of brotherly love. I listed MealTribes in the  Philadelphia forum with intent to build a buzz. Sorry for the confusion.

Building community, one meal at a time,

kat

• Like 1