Special request Sun. dinner near Montgomery Mall

squidsdc

Dad has a birthday on Tuesday, so we are going to see a movie at Montgomery Mall, then out to dinner afterwards. There are caveats:  He wants something he can't get at Riderwood, where he lives. So Korean, Thai, Vietnamese are options he would like, as well as loving bbq beef ribs (which no one has!)  But Mom is very picky (low or no fat, will eat seafood but not red meat, and sister has lactose intolerance, as well as no pork or shellfish. And if I can find one thing on the menu I can eat, I'll be happy. (Garlic, Soy, Legumes, all allergies)

I contacted Al Ha'esh, and think that may be an option. But I made the mistake of suggesting Kpot BBQ and he really likes that idea. Haven't spoken with them yet to see if I can eat anything but yeah, Korean is one of the most difficult for me to navigate.

Oh, and Mom is in a walker so has to be accessible. Any gems I am missing? @DanielK ?  I also looked at X'ian but the menu was overwhelming and I don't think that would go over too well. Open to going up to Rio if we can get there pretty quickly. Mom is used to eating around 5ish and the movie won't get out until after 5. TALL order, I know! TIA for any suggestions.