Covid-19 Alexandria Markets/Stores with Curbside/Pick Up or Delivery

ktmoomau

Trying to make a resource here for people, but I can't likely cover it all, so please feel free to add. Not including restaurants unless they are also doing pantry items or clothing stores. Was trying to focus on smaller places

Delivery-

General Groceries:

Instacart,

Safeway,

Giant, 

Whole Foods- spots open at 3:30 am I think,

Postmates,

Cheesetique

Beer and Wine: Dept of Beer and Wine, Unwined, also Cheesetique, Planet Wine

Household Goods: See General grocery

Beauty Products:

Fun Stuff:

Pet: The Dog Store

Pick Up-

General Groceries:

Harris Teeter Express Lane- orders are approximately one week out at this point.

Target,

NRG Provisions,

Cheesetique,

Alexandria Farmer's Market.

Beer and Wine: Brut, Grape and Bean, ABC Stores you can call in an order and pick up, Wine Gallery 108

Specialty: Spice and Tea Exchange

Household Goods: Mason and Greens, Lowes (although they won't let you online order a lot of goods), Green Street Gardens, 

Beauty Products: Bellacara, Stylists at North, Salon Dezen, 

Pet: Old Towne School for Dogs (call in order, curbside pick up),

The Dog Park, 

Fun Stuff: Old Town Books, Hooray for Books, AR Workshop, Kids Create, Red Barn, Penny Post, The Clay Queen, Fibre Space

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ktmoomau said:

Also, Amazon now opens up more spots during the day for delivery, not sure exactly what times.

I have tried maybe 100 times to get a WFM Market delivery over the past 3 days. Mot of the time I get a no time slots available message. But maddeningly, there are times I get to the payment screen and then it tells me no time slots available. Quite annoying that their tech is this messed up. I understand having no times, but don't waste my time making me go thru 3 or 6 screens only to tell me no slots. 

Bezos, you're the world's richest asshat. If you can find your way from one of your 100 bathrooms, have some peon fix it before you fire them for asking for safe working conditions. 

WEALTH TAX THE BILLIONAIRES 30% {50% OVER 10 BILLION, 70% OVER 100 BILLION} AND USE TO SAVE JOBS AND BUSINESSES. FUCK THE ONE PERCENT.

GAR restaurants are doing curbside pickup of menu items and also offering pre-sorted bags of fruits or veggies @ $30 each.  I picked up a dinner salad and a bag of veg tonight.  Got 4 ears of corn, 2 large russets, 2 big onions, 2 heads romaine, 1 lb baby carrots, 1 lb asparagus, 1 large red bell pepper and an avocado.   Everything was in good shape except the avocado,  which got pretty mushed up by corn after it slid to the bottom of the bag.  The pickup was smooth at Silverado,  I pulled right up front and they set it in my car thru the passenger side window, wearing masks and gloves.  My only issue was the website was glitching on me, so I phoned it in and all was good after that.

• Like 1