Your Only Friend

@MichaelBDC walked by over the weekend and decided to stop by and grab a sandwich for lunch. We split a Mort and Mootz and...it was fine. There was a bit of hype around this place and I thought the sandwich would be revelatory and it was just as one would expect a mortadella and mozzarella sandwich to be. If anything, it was a bit heavy on the mayo. I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing another sandwich from this place, but we are not in a rush to go back. 

3 hours ago, eatruneat said:

@MichaelBDC walked by over the weekend and decided to stop by and grab a sandwich for lunch. We split a Mort and Mootz and...it was fine. There was a bit of hype around this place and I thought the sandwich would be revelatory and it was just as one would expect a mortadella and mozzarella sandwich to be. If anything, it was a bit heavy on the mayo. I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing another sandwich from this place, but we are not in a rush to go back. 

Mortadella and mozzarella with mayo?

Don’t think this place is gonna be high on my list. 

11 hours ago, mtureck said:

Mortadella and mozzarella with mayo?

Don't forget the shreddy letty, shaved onions, pickled pep relly, and hoag dressing (olive oil and vinegar)! But now that you put it that way...

Is there something about this place, I'm unaware of? The Char siu roasted pork was pretty tasty. 

Was pretty good sandwich right next to the Convention Center especially to the food inside. 

We also enjoyed All Purpose Pizza while attending the weekend's event. Highly recommend!  😄