Need a Restaurant Recommendation in Arlington/Falls Church

V.H.

My daughter is graduating from preschool on June 13 and her school is having a big 2 hour ceremony that is scheduled to end around 1200. Both sets of grandparents will be attending the ceremony and I'd like to take everyone out to lunch afterwards to celebrate. Here are the parameters that I must work within.

-My parents are uncomfortable with anything overly fussy.

-My in-laws do not really care for ethnic food (this is funny because I'm Asian!)

-My daughter is awesome in restaurants (ask the folks at Corduroy) so she is not a factor.

-We'd prefer to stay in Arlington but would consider Falls Church.

-Must accept reservations

-We generally only support local eateries so please do not suggest Cheesecake Factory or something else that will make me hunt you down and hit you. :lol:

Thanks!

My daughter is graduating from preschool on June 13 and her school is having a big 2 hour ceremony that is scheduled to end around 1200. Both sets of grandparents will be attending the ceremony and I'd like to take everyone out to lunch afterwards to celebrate. Here are the parameters that I must work within.

-My parents are uncomfortable with anything overly fussy.

-My in-laws do not really care for ethnic food (this is funny because I'm Asian!)

-My daughter is awesome in restaurants (ask the folks at Corduroy) so she is not a factor.

-We'd prefer to stay in Arlington but would consider Falls Church.

-Must accept reservations

-We generally only support local eateries so please do not suggest Cheesecake Factory or something else that will make me hunt you down and hit you. :lol:

Thanks!

I would recommend Willow.

http://www.willowva.com/index.html

You may also want to try Dogwood Tavern - dunno about reservations (haven't had to make 'em yet) but good food by the guys who own Ragtime.

I agree... eaten at Dogwood a few times. Food is great and the guys who own it are very accomodating.