Dining at Inner Harbor

I'll be heading up to Baltimore for a conference during the last week of July, and I'll be staying at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront. I will not have access to a car. I'll be there for four dinners--does anyone have suggestions for not-to-miss restaurants within safe walking distance? All price points and food genres will be considered, though I'd like to keep the ol' government per diem (which, I believe, is between $50 and $60 per day) in mind.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

You're right near a whole lot of Baltimore's better retaurants.

Within a few blocks are Pazo, Roy's, Fleming's steak house, Oceanaire, Charleston, Lebanese Taverna and Cinghiale

A little further is Little Italy.

I think Pazo, the tapas restaurant in the Charleston group, might work in your price range. I wish I could remember which restaurants in Little Italy I like, but they are all worth trying out.

I would caution you on Ra sushi because they blast loud techno during the meal.

Wife and I will be in b'more (inner harbor) one night. Probably looking for one dinner (sat night) and one brunch/breakfast (sunday morning). For dinner I'm thinking Peter's Inn, blue agave or cinghiale. for breakfast/brunch I have no idea. Would appreciate insights in either meal. Thanks.

Soup

Wife and I will be in b'more (inner harbor) one night. Probably looking for one dinner (sat night) and one brunch/breakfast (sunday morning). For dinner I'm thinking Peter's Inn, blue agave or cinghiale. for breakfast/brunch I have no idea. Would appreciate insights in either meal. Thanks.

Soup

Also in Fells Point, there is a breakfast spot called the Blue Moon Cafe. Sunday mornings will have a line, but that's because it is small place and pretty good. I recall some tasty french toast on weekend a few years back.

http://www.citypaper.com/eat/place.asp?id=1714