Top Three Restaurants Along the Orange Line from Rosslyn to Ballston

danielahn31

You could eat pretty well along that corridor: Wiseguy's, Pho 75, Guajillo, Ray's Helldugout, Bayou Bakery, Earl's, Me Jana, Ray's the Steaks, Minh's, Cava, Green Pig, Screwtop, Pete's, Four Sisters, Amsterdam, Delhi Club, Moby Dick, Lyon Hall, Liberty, Northside, Mala Tang, Water & Wall, Yona, Kapnos, Rus Uz, Earl's, and SER.  Also on the fringe are Layalina, Puppetella, Ravi Kabob, Ravi Kabob II, Ravi Chatkhara, El Charrito Caminante, Astor, and Bonchon. That was fun.

• Like 3

Awesome list RWBooneJr.  My three favorite are probably: Green Pig Bistro- I really like their selections because there is always something more interesting but also safer options that are made with care and done right.  Yona- other people have said their ramen is salty, but I have really liked everything I have eaten there.  And Lyon Hall, from their bread to dishes and a good happy hour this place is somewhere I just really like.  My favorite cheap eats: Four Sisters, Earl's and Italian Store (take out only).  

Others not mentioned above: Pepita (when the salsa is hot it is really good, some days it isn't quite as spicy) I like their tacos and if you aren't drinking it can be a really good deal.  Nam Viet has certain things that I really like, but generally now I like Four Sisters better.  

• Like 2

Just revisited this thread.  Excellent references above.  Don't have much to add except:

• Sadly Minh's is now closed.
  • I also give "props" to TNR.  Often excellent food for surprisingly low prices.  A real value find.
  • Geez, I like Rich's list above.