Reception for 20-30 in Rosslyn

agm

The husband of a friend of mine is retiring from the Army Reserve, and they would like to hold a small reception afterwards. The ceremony is in Rosslyn (1775 N Kent St) on June 5. They're looking for a space for 20-30 people, "hors d'oeuvres and appetizers or light fare/finger food," full bar (expecting 2 drinks per person), from 4:00 to 7:00. They'd like an elegant room with a nice view, but they'll take one or the other, as long as it will impress Mom. The wrinkle is, they want it to be near, or within easy access from, the ceremony site.

Any suggestions?

The husband of a friend of mine is retiring from the Army Reserve, and they would like to hold a small reception afterwards. The ceremony is in Rosslyn (1775 N Kent St) on June 5. They're looking for a space for 20-30 people, "hors d'oeuvres and appetizers or light fare/finger food," full bar (expecting 2 drinks per person), from 4:00 to 7:00. They'd like an elegant room with a nice view, but they'll take one or the other, as long as it will impress Mom. The wrinkle is, they want it to be near, or within easy access from, the ceremony site.

Any suggestions?

I haven't been to Eventide yet, but would that work? Or too far away?

Thanks for the recommendations. Both look very good, and are now on my personal list of places to try. I did also hear directly from people at both restaurants (I do love this board :rolleyes: ). My friend has, however, decided to go the easy/inexpensive route, and they're going to the officers' club.