Founders Breakfast Stout

Looks like it might become regularly available here. The Whole Foods on P Street had 7 cases of it out on the floor. On tap at Paradiso Dupont right now too. Now if we could get the Kentucky Breakfast Stout....

The Kentucky Breakfast Stout is a seasonal. I believe that it is due to be released in January.

I just tried the Breakfast Stout today - yum!

Looks like it might become regularly available here. The Whole Foods on P Street had 7 cases of it out on the floor. On tap at Paradiso Dupont right now too. Now if we could get the Kentucky Breakfast Stout....

They definitely still had some left this past Friday at the Whole Foods. 10.99 for the 4-pack. Was delicious.

I think it should be upgraded to YOWZER! Wow, this is good stuff. Had a bottle of it at Eventide tonight. Nom.

Had it for the first (and second and third :( ) time on draught yesterday at The Big Hunt. INCREDIBLE! Picked up a 4 pack at Magruders tonight for 10.99

Picked up a 4 pack of this from Ace Beverage after work today. Excellent stuff, wonderful roast coffee taste. Managed to resist the urge to pick up some of the other stouts in the case, instead picking up a 6 of Geary's Autumn Ale (since I'm a sucker from all beers from Maine). Another great fall beer in the english brown style. Nice maple syrup notes to it and very smooth.

The Founders Harvest Ale is one of the best beers I've had this year. Found at Whole Foods in Vienna ($10.99/4 pack)

No kidding. I went through the first 4-pack I bought in one night. Too good to stop. Went back the next day and bought a case. It was gone (with help from friends) in less than a week due to a beer tasting I had at my house (It makes a great "appetizer" for serious beer tastings, BTW!)

The following day I hit about 4 different stores desperately trying to find more and managed to find 2 cases at the Springfield Whole Foods, which I greedily snatched up. I have since been trying to control myself and ration it but only have a single 4 pack left.

When (hopefully) this is released next year I am getting 4-5 cases as soon as I see it. So good.