Dinner With A Beer Loving Vegeterian

hillvalley

I need a restaurant with a beer list that will keep the vegetarian happy (no meat, no chicken, no fish) with a menu that will keep me happy with a Dino to Palena price range. We also have to be able to make a reservation on a Saturday night. If Churchkey served actual food it would be perfect. Thoughts?

I need a restaurant with a beer list that will keep the vegetarian happy (no meat, no chicken, no fish) with a menu that will keep me happy with a Dino to Palena price range. We also have to be able to make a reservation on a Saturday night. If Churchkey served actual food it would be perfect. Thoughts?

I think Rustico would keep a beer-lovin' vegetarian happy. BTW...I haven't been in a while, and I'm really liking the menu changes.

Pizzeria Paradiso has a good tap, and I'm pretty sure Brasserie Beck has a large Belgian tap as well.

Pizzeria Paradiso has a good tap, and I'm pretty sure Brasserie Beck has a large Belgian tap as well.

Last time I was there, Beck wasn't hugely veg-friendly. Belga is much more so -- there is a small (but it all looks tasty) vegetarian section on the menu.

Doesn't Churchkey have Birch&Barley downstairs? I haven't been, but looks to be several veggie options on their menu

Birch & Barley is definitely your place. There aren't tons of vegetarian options, but what's There is really good (especially the beet risotto), and the chef has always been willing to alter dishes to make them vegetarian (remove meats from some pastas, offering to come up with dishes on the fly based on the person's favorite vegetables, etc.)