Washington, D.C. - 9th Drunkest City in America (2012)

Joe Riley

Heck, I know that I'm doing MY part. I blame the economy. With a little bit of work, we could crack the top 10 easily. ;)

Marion Barry already had the District up in the top 10 for crack :P

But this list is based on deaths from alcoholic liver disease. So unless you actually expire at the bar at The Passenger (I figure a 40% chance), how do we know that you and Don aren't being counted towards, say, Arlington's numbers?

But this list is based on deaths from alcoholic liver disease. So unless you actually expire at the bar at The Passenger (I figure a 40% chance), how do we know that you and Don aren't being counted towards, say, Arlington's numbers?

LMGDAO. Dave, you only give me a 40% chance of expiring at The Passenger? Heck, I'm COUNTING on it! The real question is, would anybody actually notice? ;)

My ideal last moment is in a seat at a United game with a $7 pint of watery beer in hand. I'll add to the statistics...but I'll be happy.

Funny you should say that. Not to take this thread off into a macabre direction, but I wouldn't mind checking out at a baseball game on a pleasant summer night.

Goodness knows, my beloved Nationals have nearly given me heart-attacks on enough occasions. ;)