Lebanese Butcher, Falls Church

Kibbee Nayee

Not sure if anyone realizes this, but Lebanese Butcher is also organic (and halal) and its chickens are free range. You just won't be finding any pork products there.

Do you happen to know the farm(s) where they get their product?

I just stopped by to score some lamb shanks to cook sometime this holiday wkend. They are located right around the corner from their burned out store. Go past it and make a left on Hillwood and they are on the right hand side at that corner. Said they'd be at this location for a year. BTW their lamb shanks are gi-normous! Four weighed in at over 6lbs.

I just stopped by to score some lamb shanks to cook sometime this holiday wkend. They are located right around the corner from their burned out store. Go past it and make a left on Hillwood and they are on the right hand side at that corner. Said they'd be at this location for a year. BTW their lamb shanks are gi-normous! Four weighed in at over 6lbs.

Are they serving food as well, full menu?

Are they serving food as well, full menu?

Couldn't tell -- I was just in the butcher shop (which is pretty much as it was in the old location: canned Middle Eastern goods, baklava, spices, etc.). There was an adjoining space but it was dark and locked up. The next time I go, I will ask about the restaurant

And the location is not exactly on the corner, but up Hillwood from the gas station which is at the corner.