Good Sunday Buffet Brunch

DanielS

Ok this might be blasphemous, but I am looking for a good Sunday Buffet Brunch. I have a few young picky eaters, so I am looking for something with made to order eggs/omelets/waffles, carving station, fruits, desserts, etc. Is there anywhere out there that isnt just industrial style cafeteria? Coming into the city from Winchester, VA.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Daniel

Well if you are going to go all the way to Whitlows then go a block further to Liberty Tavern.

I'd second Liberty over Whitlows - much better food for (last time I checked) the same price. Liberty has standard brunch fare plus things like pizza for the young picky eaters.

I'd second Liberty over Whitlows - much better food for (last time I checked) the same price. Liberty has standard brunch fare plus things like pizza for the young picky eaters.

But do they have a buffet as was asked in the original query?

I've had fairly good luck with the, gulp, Marriott Hotels in Montgomery County. Their Suites location adjacent to the Marriott World Headquarters near Montgomer Mall has, over time, had the best luck with keeping tables of adults-only and adults & tinies apart.

I don't know whether eating in DC is required or if there's a specific target geography.

Maybe other DR-folks can help highlighting the better bets in DC or VA.