Village Voice on DC Dining

zoramargolis

When I saw the link to this on dcist, I was surprised by the twitter link they included from Tom saying that he and Robert are fifth cousins. I had remembered Tom always saying they weren't related. Perhaps they only found it out recently or something. Fifth is pretty distant cousin-wise.

I had remembered Tom always saying they weren't related. Perhaps they only found it out recently or something. Fifth is pretty distant cousin-wise.

I was surprised when I read that Tom said they're not related (this was in some prior chat). Both named Sietsema and both are from MN. Now he finally says they're distant cousins. It makes no difference to me and this sounds like an honest mistake?

As I said in the DC Reviews section, I suggested the Fast Gourmet to Robert Sietsema via Twitter. As a long time reader of the Voice food section, I knew that Robert S. gets a real kick out of discovering that kind of obscure ethnic fare. Evidently he really enjoyed it so good on him. :)

Rob

As I said in the DC Reviews section, I suggested the Fast Gourmet to Robert Sietsema via Twitter. As a long time reader of the Voice food section, I knew that Robert S. gets a real kick out of discovering that kind of obscure ethnic fare. Evidently he really enjoyed it so good on him. :)

Rob

Atta boy, Rob!