Cornish Pasties And Fresh Meat Pies

xdcx

Myers of Keswick has wonderful scotch eggs, pasties and meat pies. They also Fedex, a limited selection of fresh items and sausages, if you don't live in the New York area.

I highly recommend the pork pies, be sure to have some HP sauce about.

My brother lives in NYC and when ever we road trip down to North Carolina to visit the parents he brings a stock pile of pork pies and sausage rolls from Myers.

I like the HP Curry sauce, goes very well with the Boxing Day Bubble and Squeak.

And they mock English cuisine!

Edited by Tweaked

we regularly visit my inlaws back in england and after eating steak bakes and pasties just about every day for lunch really missed them when we came back. never heard of eating brown sauce with pork pies before though, but did have a pretty good one from sainsbury's with cranberries on top this last trip.

My brother lives in NYC and when ever we road trip down to North Carolina to visit the parents he brings a stock pile of pork pies and sausage rolls from Myers. 

Am going to NYC this weekend and this sounds like a good place to stop off Sunday before the return trip (pasties as Superbowl food? why not!). Do you think it's ok to have things at room temp for the day as we travel, or would they need to stay cold?

Am going to NYC this weekend and this sounds like a good place to stop off Sunday before the return trip (pasties as Superbowl food?  why not!).  Do you think it's ok to have things at room temp for the day as we travel, or would they need to stay cold?

I think you could make a lot of money by filling the trunk and reselling to the DR.com crowd!