Gift Certificate in Dale City or Woodbridge, Around $50-75 per Person Inclusive

Xochitl10

Azami and I would like to give a gift certificate for a nice dinner place in or near Dale City/Woodbridge. We're thinking $50-75 pp including tax and tip. I know nothing about restaurants in that area and would prefer to avoid chains if possible. Any cuisine is fine. Any suggestions?

My wife and I went to Bistro L'Hermitage once in 2009 I think, and really enjoyed it.  It's sort of an old school French joint.  My memory is very fuzzy, but the one thing that sticks out is they were serving seared foie gras.  This was way back when, when it was much less common on menus around here.  At least it seemed that way to me at the time.

On 7/28/2016 at 10:14 PM, Xochitl10 said:

Azami and I would like to give a gift certificate for a nice dinner place in or near Dale City/Woodbridge. We're thinking $50-75 pp including tax and tip. I know nothing about restaurants in that area and would prefer to avoid chains if possible. Any cuisine is fine. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure you could spend much more than this in Dale City or Woodbridge, but Bistro L'Hermitage is the only answer I can think of, and it's a good choice.