Any Events This Weekend?

ktmoomau

My in-laws are coming into town this weekend- and I was trying to plan something fun.  It is colonial market weekend down at Mount Vernon, but we might Mount Vernon them out.  Any other ideas?  I saw the Czech Christmas Market- anyone ever been to that?  Is it crazy busy, claustrophobic?  Trying to search event-brite, but there is just so much stuff.

Enjoy the authentic tastes of Istanbul at Turkish Coffee Lady

There is a reason why Turkish delights and baklava have been one of the most popular delicacies around the world for centuries. We invite you to discover this classic for yourself at Tysons Corner Center this weekend.

In cooperation with Turkish Gourmet.com, Turkish Coffee Lady is proud to present the best of these traditional sweets with our authentic presentation on January 26-27, 2019.

The two-day event will feature fun activities such as:

Sampling of gourmet Turkish delights and traditional drinks

Baklava making demonstration by Chef Ismet Gezgec (Sunday - 1 pm)

Henna Painting (All day Sunday)

Turkish Coffee Fortune Readings

Raffle prizes and more!

Turkish Coffee Lady will also offer special discounts on Turkish delights, Valentine Day gifts, and authentic coffee and tea sets.

The free event is open to the public.

Saturday, Sunday – January 26-27, 2019/ 12 pm to 6 pm

Turkish Coffee Lady - Authentic Gourmet Coffee Shop

Tysons Corner Center (Ground Floor by Lord & Taylor)

Turkish Coffee Lady, the first and only authentic Turkish coffee shop in the U.S., aims to promote the 500-year old cultural heritage and build friendships one cup of coffee at a time. Read the full story of the Turkish Coffee Lady, a Turkish – American mother entrepreneur, Gizem White on www.turkishcoffeelady.com

• Like 1