DanielK

Jury clears Thomas Keller Restaurant Group of discrimination.  Would've been interesting to hear the details at trial - while the jury cleared TKRG of discrimination, at best this was terrible communication that resulted in one of their top employees (presumably, due to her position) in getting completely screwed.  A small window into some serious mismanagement.

32 minutes ago, genericeric said:

Jury clears Thomas Keller Restaurant Group of discrimination.  Would've been interesting to hear the details at trial - while the jury cleared TKRG of discrimination, at best this was terrible communication that resulted in one of their top employees (presumably, due to her position) in getting completely screwed.  A small window into some serious mismanagement.

I couldn't read the article, but absent 'details at trial,' no conclusions can be drawn - at least not from what I've read.

33 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

I couldn't read the article, but absent 'details at trial,' no conclusions can be drawn - at least not from what I've read.

Fair, though the company itself has admitted the French Laundry manager dropped the ball on how he handled the whole matter.

• Like 1