The Food Network

CrescentFresh

Interesting show. The first episode was filmed on an Island off the coast of Maine where we have been spending summers for the past 30 years. The Islanders couldn't say enough nice things about the chef. The show was interesting, even if the Food Network ratcheted up the drama levels a bit.
I caught pieces of it, not the whole thing, but it is just like you said- it reminds me a lot of Top Chef.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a terrible tragedy that the system requires that level of time commitment, and even more dreadful is that it will likely get worse before it gets better.

Indeed. But then again, without The System, I might actually have to take responsibility for my choices. Thankfully, I can blame it on The System and sleep better at night, comfy in my victimhood. :o

[i don't have time to go through and delete these posts now, and won't have time to send out individual messages to everyone when I do.

Reminder: Whenever you post, look at the title of the thread. If your post has nothing to do with the thread, there's a good chance it won't survive the night. Remember also: Deleted posts are not actually deleted, but moved into an invisible forum. So I can look back a year from now and see what INFANTS you all were acting like!

Cheers,

Rocks.]