Arby's, An Atlanta-Based Company

There's one on Beauregard St near where it meets Little River Turnpike, next to Valentino's pizza and on the other side of the pike from Grand Mart. We went in once, thought it smelled funny and decided to pass. Thereafter, we've limited our Arby's consumption to our road trips to Tennessee. I have a weakness for the beef and cheddar sandwiches, roast beef with cheddar sauce and some red sauce on an onion roll.

My family used to eat at Arby's a lot when I lived in Richmond. And actually, to this day on our way down to the beach in August we stop at the monster Arby's in Petersburg that has a Mexican area and a Rotisserie along with the regular Arby's food.

I love the curly fries but I think the last few times have gotten the rotisserie chicken with vegetables and zucchini bread. Yum. Pretty much none of it's healthy since it's drenched in oil, but having something not fried somehow makes it seem better?

I also always liked that they had fro-yo along with their soft serve ice cream.

There was an Abrby's at the foodcourt at Ballston Commons -- don't know if it is still there though. I think I had one of their beef sandwich products once which I found to be awful. Maybe it was the au jus with it, but whatever it was it was foul.

It's still there. I've found the key to be loading up on Arby's sauce and I wouldn't order a french dip there. For the person with stale fry complaints, this one seems to fry on demand.

They used to have a 'five for five' deal. You could get five regular roast beef sandwiches for five bucks. I traveled the country with my dog, Butch. We used to split the sandwiches(although I always paid) and would invariably end up fighting over the last one. Butch usually won. Arby's was his favorite thing in the world.