Fried Clams

schulju

I awoke the other day with a craving for fried clams. For the life of me I can't conceive of a place in Mont County that would have anything decent. :D

Does anyone have any ideas?

Not in MoCo, but Tacklebox in Georgetown and Hank's Oyster Bar are my two favorites, although I am no connoisseur of fried clams.

I awoke the other day with a craving for fried clams. For the life of me I can't conceive of a place in Mont County that would have anything decent. :blink:

Not since the Howard Johnson's on Virginia Avenue closed. mmmmmmmmm all you can eat Thursdays... :D

I awoke the other day with a craving for fried clams. For the life of me I can't conceive of a place in Mont County that would have anything decent. :D

I haven't been there to try them yet, but Bobby's Crabcakes is advertising Fried Ipswich Clams on their specials menu board.

Years ago, when it was good, Kinkead's did a pretty good job. Haven't been there in about 3-4 years.

I like the Bobby's recommendation. It's on my hit-list.

I have not yet tried the crispy fried 'Buffalo" oysters at PassionFish, but this place knows how to fry (I love the fish tacos) and the rest of the menu is darned near impeccable.