Dining Near FedEx Field

Well, I enjoyed the concert immensely, but I sat in 3 hours of bumper-to-bumper traffic from Laurel to Lanham. Whoever was responsible for that mess should be summarily executed by some painful method. I think I have made a vow to avoid FedEx Field at all costs in the future.

The concert was awesome. Here is a living Beatle, in great shape, playing from the most incredible songbook on this planet for over 2 hours. Wow.

Well, I enjoyed the concert immensely, but I sat in 3 hours of bumper-to-bumper traffic from Laurel to Lanham. Whoever was responsible for that mess should be summarily executed by some painful method. I think I have made a vow to avoid FedEx Field at all costs in the future.

The concert was awesome. Here is a living Beatle, in great shape, playing from the most incredible songbook on this planet for over 2 hours. Wow.

And I sat in an hour of bumper-to-bumper traffic from Tysons to Silver Spring - and I wasn't even going to the damned concert. I didn't even know there was a concert.

Took an hour to get out of the parking lot after the concert - Great concert (totally worth it).