Cafe Luna, Italian-American Cafe Owned by Heritage India on P Street in East Dupont Circle - Closed

We're having dinner at Luna Grill on Sunday, pre-theater (Theatre J). We would've liked to have tried Hank's Oyster Bar, but since they don't take reservations and our time is tight, it won't work.

Those who've eaten at Luna, do you have any recommendations? I appreciate it very much.

Thanks!

simple stuff is the best way to go. The sweet potato fries are great.

We're having dinner at Luna Grill on Sunday, pre-theater (Theatre J). We would've liked to have tried Hank's Oyster Bar, but since they don't take reservations and our time is tight, it won't work.

Those who've eaten at Luna, do you have any recommendations? I appreciate it very much.

Thanks!

"Combinatorics" is a branch of mathematics dealing with the study of countable entities.

I thought that we'd plumbed the entire depth of possibilities when it comes to restaurants opening, closing, changing names, changing ownership, and changing locations - the very existence of these threads depends upon various combinations of all of these discrete items.

I thought we'd seen it all, until now.

Cafe Luna, owned by Heritage India USA, has closed, and has been replaced by Malgudi, also owned by Heritage USA. This would normally be considered a "rebranding," and not be a candidate for two separate threads. However, the Glover Park Malgudi - the "other" one - has always been a Malgudi (well, that's not true; it was once called Heritage Asia - but it has always been owned by Heritage India USA, and has never been a Cafe Luna).

So merging this thread into the Malgudi thread not only seems mathematically incorrect; it seems like it would be so confusing as to be morally wrong to inflict upon our readers. For this reason, I'm closing up shop on this Cafe Luna thread, and leaving Malgudi as its own, separate entity.

The things that I do, the sleep that I lose, all for the sake of calming my OCD-like symptoms.

Monsieur et Madame Zablouse ont une fille: Agathe.