New Bar near Nationals Stadium

weezy

Boss is heading to the ballgame tomorrow and he's heard something about "a new bar on Half Street SE" and can't give me any more information than that, but I'm supposed to find it, map it out, etc., etc. I surmise it's in the new 55 M Street/ Half Street development, but can't pinpoint a name and specific address. Does anyone have a clue what it might be and will help a gal out? Thanks!

Boss is heading to the ballgame tomorrow and he's heard something about "a new bar on Half Street SE" and can't give me any more information than that, but I'm supposed to find it, map it out, etc., etc. I surmise it's in the new 55 M Street/ Half Street development, but can't pinpoint a name and specific address. Does anyone have a clue what it might be and will help a gal out? Thanks!

There's a fairly new place at 1st and L: http://www.justinscafe.com/index.cfm

Could it be that?

There's a fairly new place at 1st and L: http://www.justinscafe.com/index.cfm

Could it be that?

Actually, he's been there, so that's not it. Talking to him a couple of minutes ago, it turns out that it's a temporary, tented beer garden outside one of the gates. So now I'm really wondering what he wants me to accomplish, since he already knows where it is and that it's not a permanent, fulltime facility! Argh!

who else thinks weezy's boss doesn't deserve weezy? Sheesh... :mellow:

Well, there are so few that *deserve* me....

But overall he's a good Boss. Just a bit persnickety / anal at times . It makes him good at what he does, though, and I can respect that.