Learn & be entertained: facinating nonfictions

NolaCaine

Dammit!

I"m far to lazy to redo that but here they are:
And the Band Played On

Genome War

Bad Blood.
They all have something in common: The search for a better diagnostic test, crazy big egos, and doing the impossible.

That last one DIDN"T do the impossible; the other two did. All three read like fiction (which is a compliment from me; I really like diverting pleasure-reading)

I think I posted this on the duplicate thread, but I REALLY enjoyed The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind.  I realize they may have made it into a movie (I never saw it), but I thought the book was really insightful into his world in Africa.

[Damn, I'm just now reading this thread from the beginning - would someone please PM me the issue(s), and I will find and insert the images? It's really very simple to put images in posts, but you *must learn it once* - it's not intuitive at all.]

On 6/29/2018 at 10:01 AM, ktmoomau said:

I think I posted this on the duplicate thread, but I REALLY enjoyed The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind.  I realize they may have made it into a movie (I never saw it), but I thought the book was really insightful into his world in Africa.

This is next on my list.

THank you.

On 6/30/2018 at 4:02 PM, DonRocks said:

[Damn, I'm just now reading this thread from the beginning - would someone please PM me the issue(s), and I will find and insert the images? It's really very simple to put images in posts, but you *must learn it once* - it's not intuitive at all.]

Don't worry about it. I can't even get my fleur-de-lis back so I'll never remember.