Fahrenheit Asian - Chinese Hot Soups and Noodles on Dolley Madison Blvd in McLean

38 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

I've been to all three (Springfield and Palisades multiple times), and both Springfield and Palisades are putting out better cuisine then McLean (although I'd still say Bistro Aracosia is the best restaurant in McLean). Springfield is casual, whereas Palisades and McLean have clearly seen some money pumped into the decor.

(Disclaimer: I haven't been to either Springfield or Palisades since McLean opened, so there may be some internal shuffling of the staff - see third sentence above.)

I wouldn't be surprised if BA is the best restaurant in McLean (I only frequent Palisades), but have you been to the (very small) Fahrenheit for Sichuan?  Just had an excellent meal there.

I went once. Nice enough food but I am not a fan of hot pots that come with all ingredients put in the pot. I prefer to add my ingredients one or two at a time. 

The service was jarringly bad, so much so that I did not even finish my meal. I did contact them but they cut off replying to me without resolving my issues. 

12 hours ago, deangold said:

I went once. Nice enough food but I am not a fan of hot pots that come with all ingredients put in the pot. I prefer to add my ingredients one or two at a time. 

The service was jarringly bad, so much so that I did not even finish my meal. I did contact them but they cut off replying to me without resolving my issues. 

The hotpot is not the thing to get here (even though most do).  The "specials" listed on the board are where it's at.

Fahrenheit in McLean is doing sidewalk pick-up.  When you arrive, you call them, then they bring your food out and place it on a table set up on the sidewalk.  Works well for people who can read instructions.  There’s a sign that says stay away from the door but some people still try to enter the restaurant.  🤫

Mapo tofu was quite spicy and lacked complexity in flavor.  The kung pao chicken was noticeably sweet.  The stir fried bok choy was simple but well prepared.

• Like 1