Captain Cookie and the Milkman - Mobile cookie bakery and ice cream plus multiple brick and mortar stores

My husband has found the cookies I've gotten to be okay. They're fairly thick cookies. Oatmeal. Chocolate chip. Can't recall what else. I find the service not to be too great; not like it's bad but also not great.* I've only been to the Eastern Market one but pass the Foggy Bottom one a lot and haven't stopped in because (see previous).

*It's possible they're just having trouble getting employees.

On 5/17/2022 at 12:49 PM, Pat said:

My husband has found the cookies I've gotten to be okay. They're fairly thick cookies.

Some days I think I am the only person who does not like those giant thick cookies. (In general. I have never had these.) I like smaller cookies. Then you can eat more!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, saf said:

Some days I think I am the only person who does not like those giant thick cookies. (In general. I have never had these.) I like smaller cookies. Then you can eat more!

Reminds me of the Yogi Berra story about Yogi ordering an individual-sized pizza, and the waitress asked if he wanted it cut into six pieces or eight pieces. Yogi replied "Six pieces -- I'm not hungry enough to eat eight pieces."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1