Need Recommendations for Private Room

wineitup

Hi all,

Looking for suggestions for a place to take probably about 15 or so people for dinner after a day of meetings. Would preferably like private room. Looking for a place in DC, Arlington or Alexandria. I know Zola and Capital Grille do things like these, any other places?

-Thanks.

Hi all,

Looking for suggestions for a place to take probably about 15 or so people for dinner after a day of meetings. Would preferably like private room. Looking for a place in DC, Arlington or Alexandria. I know Zola and Capital Grille do things like these, any other places?

-Thanks.

I posted this in another forum somewhere but if price isn't an issue, Charlie Palmer's is great for a group. At my old job we had dinner there once for about 15-16 I think and everything was perfect. The room was enclosed by glass but I believe it had curtains or something you could draw if you wanted some privacy. It's been awhile so the details are a bit hazy.

Hi all,

-Thanks.

Roberto Donna's new place in Crystal City has a private dining area. I forgot the name of the place - its the same space where Oyamel used to be. Worked real well for DR dinner. Lots of parking underground. Very accessible.

Hi all,

-Thanks.

Roberto Donna's new place in Crystal City has a private dining area. I forgot the name of the place - its the same space where Oyamel used to be. Worked real well for DR dinner. Lots of parking underground. Very accessible.

Read the reviews of Bebo before you consider going there- a lot of us have had terrible experiences since then. I'm convinced unless this place gets its act together it's doomed.