Food Trucks and Food Carts

Here's the best DC Food Truck tracker I've come across: Food Truck Fiesta.

It still is the best.

This thread is nice, and we've got many food trucks located in our Multiple Locations Dining Guide - each having their own thread - but if you *really* want to be <<au courant>> about food trucks, then bookmark Food Truck Fiesta.

That's an example of a website that does one thing only, and does it extremely well.

The Indian government has outsourced its passport/visa services to a company located on 23rd St. between M & N.  Turns out it is above the Mexican consulate.  I had gotten some passport work done for my wife last week and my tummy was rumbling.  I saw a food truck just outside advertising Mexican food.  I had also seen a lady and her kids leave the consulate and order some food from the truck.  She told me the owners were Mexican and the food was good.  I ordered three tacos ($9)- carnitas, asada, and al pastor.  The fillings were delicious (the tortillas tasted like the std. you get at the store).  I preferred the carnitas.  There were three sauces: red, green, and fresh.  I liked the red sauce.  It had a nice flavor and a slow burn.  Whenever I've been to the passport office the truck has been there so I expect that is its usual location.