Chadwick's, a Local Chain in Georgetown since 1967 and Old Town since 1979

Can't recall what's on the list--but Amma Vegetarian Kitchen (on M St.) should be on it, if it is not. Kotobuki? Moby Dick? Chadwick's? Full Kee? Rockland's? Oohs and Aahs?

Chadwick's? Really? I've only been to the one in Alexandria, and didn't find it all that remarkable.

Chadwick's? Really? I've only been to the one in Alexandria, and didn't find it all that remarkable.

(FYI the previous post originated in the Washingtonian Cheap Eats 2009 thread. Click on the arrow to the left Zora's name to go to the originating post.)

Had a good po-boy and fries at the Alexandria location, good amount of fried oysters with slightly toasty bread, still pliable enough to squeeze around the toppings and dressing, not the it place in Alexandria, but also not a bad option, especially when you eat at most of the places around and need to switch it up from time to time.

Had a burger for dinner at the Old Town location last month. It was perfectly fine and cooked to order. The weather was nice, so I sat on the patio. If only it had a real waterfront view, it would be a very relaxing spot. I think it benefits from being slightly off the beaten path - a much more casual vibe than what you're likely to get on King Street. I don't think I'd go out of my way to eat here, but if your're in the neighborhood it's worth a shot.