Fun Place for a 25th Birthday Party

MBK

I'm planning my sister's 25th birthday party -- and am tasked with finding a fun restaurant where a group of about 10 can have good food and great drinks and not break the bank. I was thinking Oyamel... Good choice? Better choices? Thanks!

I'm planning my sister's 25th birthday party -- and am tasked with finding a fun restaurant where a group of about 10 can have good food and great drinks and not break the bank.  I was thinking Oyamel...  Good choice?  Better choices?  Thanks!

Cafe Asia, Zatinya, Busboys & Poets...

We can make better suggestions if you tell us all or some of the following:

- What night of the week are we talking about?

- How much do you want to spend per person (and does that dollar figure include alcohol)?

- Geographic considerations.

- Ethnic foods you do/do not like.

We can make better suggestions if you tell us all or some of the following:

- What night of the week are we talking about?

- How much do you want to spend per person (and does that dollar figure include alcohol)?

- Geographic considerations.

- Ethnic foods you do/do not like.

Thanks -- we're talking about a Saturday night. No geographic limitations. No food limitations. As for price -- I think the crowd would be comfortable with entrees between 12 and 18. The group went out for another birthday last weekend, and went to Lauriol Plaza -- that's what they are comfortable with -- problem is, I refuse to plan a party at a place like Lauriol (ugh) so I'm hoping to find somewhere fun and comparably priced, but with better food.