Question to Shopping and Cooking Participants

DonRocks

I know we're all one, big, happy family here, but ...

Have you taken some offense at being moved down below Baltimore Restaurants and Dining? Yes/No? I can easily understand if the answer is yes.

Obviously, my bailiwick is restaurants, and it's more natural for me to extend that as widely as possible; yet, I can't deny that the expertise on this website, perhaps equal to, or superior to, my own expertise in restaurants, is Shopping and Cooking. Given the current level of participation in Baltimore, I can't help think that some folks here might be a bit offended at my wishful placement of the Baltimore forum.

Please speak honestly - it's the only way I'm going to know what's going on here. My inclination is now to move this back up to the second forum on the main page because the participants here are among the most important people belonging to this community.

Cheers,

Rocks

There's an order to the forums?

I get to the home page, immediately click the "View New Content" link in the upper right, which jumps me to a list of all topics, in reverse chronological order, that have new posts.

The only time I go look in the forums is when I'm searching for a recipe, using the dining guide, etc.

I get to the home page, immediately click the "View New Content" link in the upper right, which jumps me to a list of all topics, in reverse chronological order, that have new posts.

The only time I go look in the forums is when I'm searching for a recipe, using the dining guide, etc.

same here

Thirded.

Did not even know there was a View New Contact function. Way cool. Did not know that the forums were in any particular order, either. But I think the new arrangement is logical, and logical is good.

Personally, I'd put Intrepid Traveller third, to make it even more logical, and the rest in alphabetical order. I like alphabetical order. It makes me feel good. Alphabetical order by category, even better.

You should see my herb and spice cabinet. Alphabetical order by category. Oooooo.