Clarendon Carryout

kirite

In search of 5 or 6 places in Clarendon that have carry-out. Found out that Rabbit does not. Looking for other than pizza and burgers.

Delhi Club(90% they do sure), Pho 79/Nam Viet (definitely does), Liberty Tavern (which has a separate entrance/pay area), Mala Tang (online ordering, can specify pick up time, recommend spicy wontons with egg poached at home on top).

I have also had carry-out from Earl's, Iota, El Charrito Caminante, Northside Social, Pete's (try the salads if you do not want pizza), and Hard Times. I would be surprised if Minh's did not do carry-out, although I have always eaten in there. Probably any Clarendon restaurant that delivers via Doctor Delivery would do carry-out as well.

I would add Minh's, and note the carry out packaging on their meals is really well thought out, at least for the soups, which is what I always get delivered. Lots of good options above. We get carry out a lot from Nam Viet and I have used Liberty To-Go a number of times too, with good results.