Pumpkin Ice Cream

Does anyone know of an ice cream shop or a grocery store that sells pumpkin ice cream?

Moorenko's in Silver Spring and McLean sold pumpkin ice cream this time last year and I would figure they would do so again. Try it with chocolate sprinkles (I had to retype that, I called them jimmies, but I'm not in the ice cream motherland New England anymore...). Chocolate and pumpkin ice cream ROCKS.

I would avoid any major supermarket brand. I tried some recently and was sorely disappointed :blink:

Does anyone know of an ice cream shop or a grocery store that sells pumpkin ice cream?
Max's. Max's. There is also this place in Glover Park called Max's. And while you are at it can you ship some to me? I will pay for the dry ice and shipping charges. The ONLY ice cream I have ever been able to sit down and go straight through a pint without blinking.

Dolcezza joins the Dupont market for November and December, bringing the most incredible flavors of gelato made with local farm-grown ingredients like fresh ginger, pumpkins and squash, pears, apple, ricotta and honey.
Source: this week's emailed newsletter from FRESHFARM Markets

I recently received a "flight" of maple syrup grades from a friend who toured Vermont's peak fall foliage.

For giggles/sin/indulgence/decadence/other things worth living for, I tried the delicate Vermont Fancy grade over Dolci Gelati's Pumpkin Pie. I frequently see Dolci at Whole Fuds, The Italian Store in Spout Run, and other venues.

Insofar as the maple and pumpkin pie flavors combined...if I told you how good that was, the NSFW banner would have to fly.

I recently received a "flight" of maple syrup grades from a friend who toured Vermont's peak fall foliage.

For giggles/sin/indulgence/decadence/other things worth living for, I tried the delicate Vermont Fancy grade over Dolci Gelati's Pumpkin Pie. I frequently see Dolci at Whole Fuds, The Italian Store in Spout Run, and other venues.

Insofar as the maple and pumpkin pie flavors combined...if I told you how good that was, the NSFW banner would have to fly.

there are so many parts of this post I love. a flight of maple syrups? nsfw goodness? om nom nom.