Sandwiches in Lower Dupont

tentimesodds

Seriously tired of subway, port of piraeus, even lawson's. Are there any good sandwich places out there that I might not have tried? Desperate here for a good, simple sandwich for lunch. Thanks in advance

CF Folks and Greek Deli are some ideas for one. CF Folks is right next to the Palm, and Greek Deli a bit further down 19th next to Nooshi.

Seriously tired of subway, port of piraeus, even lawson's. Are there any good sandwich places out there that I might not have tried? Desperate here for a good, simple sandwich for lunch. Thanks in advance

Off the top of my head (the server that hosts ericeatslunch is down at the moment):

Reuben at CF Folks on 19th

Souvlaki at Greek Deli on 19th

Casey's Coffee or Best Sandwich on L

Decent falafel at the mediterranean deli just south of M on 20th St. >
I believe you're referring to CousCous Cafe. Their lamb kabob is quite tasty. Different than Moby's--I'd go to whichever one is closer to you.

Second the recs for Best Sandwich on L and Casey's

sadly, it's upper dupont, but the Dupont Market at 18th and Swann has wonderful, uncomplicated sammiches. I've been known to walk two miles for one of 'em.

Also, I am very fond of the turkey, avocado, and swiss on bialy at Bagels Etc (22nd and P).

Labneh and pita and falafel at DC Cafe is also worthwhile. (Though really, it's better at 4am.) 21st and P.

Take-out panini from Paradisio?