Market To Market, Several Locations in DC

Market to Market Uncommon Cafe: I've been really digging their fried tofu stir-fry dishes. I'm not sure if there's a different one each day. Although the tofu can get a little chewy from sitting in the steam tray, but the flavors have been pretty good. Thai basil one day, and today a stir-fry with broccoli. And as it turns out a healthier option than sandwiches or the other buffet items.

Big surprise today. There was Peking Duck. It was weird. But of course this other Asian woman went and caught the guy just as he was unloading a new tray and grabbed all the prime pieces. I coughed very loudly in the hopes of enticing her to move so I could get in on the action. A little broccoli and salad, and it's not a bad lunch for less than $4.

there's also one on 5th St between G and H Streets. this one also has a liquor license and bar area and a bunch of flat screen TVs... I was sneaking in some views of Euro 2008 a few weeks back while getting food here. I've been meaning to try the sandwiches here... but when I'm in the mood for a sandwich, I usually end up elsewhere (Jack's, Clyde's on the Walk, Quiznos).

Where's the one in arlington?

Randolph, just off of Fairfax Drive.

Food isn't bad and I kind of like it because of the variety. Where else can I get a couple of bites of General Tso's, some spinach pie and pasta salad? Also, their stir fried green bean always hit the spot.

I think it's on Randolph Street a few doors down from Caribbean Breeze. If it's the place I'm thinking of, I had bi bim bap from there. Not the dol sot stone pot kind (which I like better), but just the kind you mix in a regular bowl. It was a while ago, but I remember liking it enough that I was planning to go back sometime to try it again.

I think it's on Randolph Street a few doors down from Caribbean Breeze. If it's the place I'm thinking of, I had bi bim bap from there. Not the dol sot stone pot kind (which I like better), but just the kind you mix in a regular bowl. It was a while ago, but I remember liking it enough that I was planning to go back sometime to try it again.

That sounds right. My original post was terribly unclear. I used to go to the location in the mall, but I spotted the second location while walking around the area at lunchtime when I worked over there.