Nadya on WETA, 90.9 FM

Meaghan

Darlings, thank you so much for the encouragement, I think it went very well and civilized. WETA people were very professional and lovely to me, and there wasn't any opportunity for snarkiness. I am sure I will curse and cringe when the sound becomes available because you hear your own voice rather differently, so what sounds like a young Montserrat Caballier to you, is in reality not far from a sound of a lab rat in labor. But I really enjoyed it and hope everyone else did, too. Thanks again for your support!

PS: On the way to the studio I was waylayed by a lady who tried to tell me about a foodie.net as a "premier food blog." Who?

Darlings, thank you so much for the encouragement, I think it went very well and civilized. WETA people were very professional and lovely to me, and there wasn't any opportunity for snarkiness. I am sure I will curse and cringe when the sound becomes available because you hear your own voice rather differently, so what sounds like a young Montserrat Caballier to you, is in reality not far from a sound of a lab rat in labor. But I really enjoyed it and hope everyone else did, too. Thanks again for your support!

PS: On the way to the studio I was waylayed by a lady who tried to tell me about a foodie.net as a "premier food blog." Who?

Nadyotchka, the fuckardians and douchiennes (and I don't mean sweet little dogs) who post in the comment section of DCisn't must be seething in infantile, impotence-fueled rage right now.

WETA people were very professional and lovely to me, and there wasn't any opportunity for snarkiness.
I'm sure they were very nice, but they were quite obviously trying to stir up at least a little excitement with some of the questions like "what gets your goat" and the question about what Restaurant Week diners are like (clearly, they wanted an answer along the lines of "uncouth savages" - anything to get people talking and drive up the ratings). You handled it quite nicely, though, I thought.