Bar. Sunday Afternoon. Cool. No Football.

Waitman

Not that we mind a TV in the corner showing the 'skins, but a place where the focus is on drinking and camaraderie, not the game.

Centrally located/metro accessible/parking availability is good. And a bar bar. Not, say, the lounge at Proof or Tapas at Estadio (much as I love them).

Wonderland? Red Derby?

If 2pm at the Passenger is too late for you to start drinking on a Sunday afternoon B) then yet another option is the W's rooftop bar. I'm probably taking artistic license in interpreting your "bar bar" criteria, oh well.

Hell, on a lot of Sunday afternoons, I'm already sleeping it off by 2PM. :lol:

But this time, it's a rowing club and giving the combination of serious exertion and advancing adge, we will have to maintain not just the pretense but the reality of clean living until we get off the water around 3.

I think the W might be a little much for this crew, but I sure would like to enjoy that old Hotel Washington view again soon.

Hell, on a lot of Sunday afternoons, I'm already sleeping it off by 2PM. :lol:

But this time, it's a rowing club and giving the combination of serious exertion and advancing adge, we will have to maintain not just the pretense but the reality of clean living until we get off the water around 3.

I think the W might be a little much for this crew, but I sure would like to enjoy that old Hotel Washington view again soon.

Seems like you will be hungry too, no? The Passenger has the food to fit the bill for some post rowing eats. And it will be perfect for just chilling with a beer and a brew. I am partial to the boilmaker when I am there on a Sunday.