Cocktails within 20 Minutes of Fairfax

B.A.R.

My lovely wife and I are heading out for a few libations on Sunday evening and were hoping for suggestions. We usually find ourselves at Trummers on Main or 2941, but are looking to broaden our horizons.

Any recommendations for a nice restaurant bar to relax, chat, nibble, and drink? Twenty minutes or less from George Mason University (123 and Braddock Road). Thanks!

In Fairfax itself you have passable $8 cocktails at Bollywood Bistro

North of Fairfax takes you to Oakton and Vienna - there's nothing there except decent margaritas at Alegria.

East of Fairfax takes you to Annandale - there's nothing there except soju.

West of Fairfax takes you to Fairfax Station - there's nothing there that I know of.

South of Fairfax takes you to Burke and Clifton - there's a place in Clifton called Trummer's.

Sorry I can't be of more help! :rolleyes: Unless there's an undiscovered gem, there's nothing.

In Fairfax itself you have passable $8 cocktails at Bollywood Bistro

North of Fairfax takes you to Oakton and Vienna - there's nothing there except decent margaritas at Alegria.

East of Fairfax takes you to Annandale - there's nothing there except soju.

West of Fairfax takes you to Fairfax Station - there's nothing there that I know of.

South of Fairfax takes you to Burke and Clifton - there's a place in Clifton called Trummer's.

Sorry I can't be of more help! :rolleyes: Unless there's an undiscovered gem, there's nothing.

I know. I was hoping that I hadn't drank in every place with an ABC license within 10 miles of my house, but it appears I have.