TMB - Rockville Pike Lunch Club

DanielK

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - so how about a fact finding mission at JNH on Monday?? Let's see if the rumours of the decline in quality are warranted.

Scott and I were actually thinking about a discovery trip to Cava on Monday. And since Sunday night is the Spice dinner at Passage to India, I might need something a little easier on the palate the next day...

OK, We need a group for either a Joe's Noodle House or a Trip to Bob's 66 to sample the new buns. PM or reply here if you are intrested in a trip tomorrow Monday 10/29. Let's say 12 PM unless anyone has another idea.

[since the TMB - Upper Northwest is de facto defunct] I'm in.

I'm up for JNH

It would have to be at 11:30.

Wow, what a sacrifice, though. I'm taking my daughter to her soccer team's pizza party at dinner. The odds that my wife and son leave my leftover Ray's steak in the fridge for my lunch on Tuesday is, well, nil.

It would have to be at 11:30.

Wow, what a sacrifice, though. I'm taking my daughter to her soccer team's pizza party at dinner. The odds that my wife and son leave my leftover Ray's steak in the fridge for my lunch on Tuesday is, well, nil.

11:30 might be a little too early for me. Go ahead and start if I don't show up. About a 50% chance I can make it.

I need a bowl of soup.

Could be pho at Pho 75, udon at Temari Cafe or Niwano Hana, Szechuan Beef Noodle Soup at Joe's or A&J, soon doo boo at Lighthouse Tofu, shabu shabu at Bob's 88, or something else I haven't thought of.

RPLCers, old and new, who's in, and what's your preference?

So...

How about some soup tomorrow? Pho 75, A&J, or Joe's would work for me...anytime Monday the 10th of December.

Been too long since we have all eaten together!

I need a bowl of soup.

Could be pho at Pho 75, udon at Temari Cafe or Niwano Hana, Szechuan Beef Noodle Soup at Joe's or A&J, soon doo boo at Lighthouse Tofu, shabu shabu at Bob's 88, or something else I haven't thought of.

So...

How about some soup tomorrow? Pho 75, A&J, or Joe's would work for me...anytime Monday the 10th of December.

Been too long since we have all eaten together!

Edited: I have got to stop posting cucas87!

I need a bowl of soup.

I'm available. If early. Haven't been to A& J or Pho 75 in ages.