TMB - Rockville Pike Lunch Club

DanielK

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you just tie them to a tree or something for a couple of hours???

Can you believe that Maryland considers this child abuse? Sheesh.

They seem to be on good behavoir today, so I'll be there. Plenty of things for them to eat on the JNH menu.

Let's see if we can get a bigger group for next Rockville Pike Lunch Club on Monday JULY 16th, I am thinking China Canteen as I have never been there. I will be celebrating my birthday (ok, one day late) and hopefully a few others will have their own celebrations to announce! Come one, come all!

Let's see if we can get a bigger group for next Rockville Pike Lunch Club on Monday JULY 16th, I am thinking China Canteen as I have never been there. I will be celebrating my birthday (ok, one day late) and hopefully a few others will have their own celebrations to announce! Come one, come all!

Happy Birthday, then. I'd love to join you but I'm working that day. <sigh>

(Scott Johnston @ Jul 9 2007, 02:37 PM) post_snapback.gifLet's see if we can get a bigger group for next Rockville Pike Lunch Club on Monday JULY 16th, I am thinking China Canteen as I have never been there. I will be celebrating my birthday (ok, one day late) and hopefully a few others will have their own celebrations to announce! Come one, come all!

I am a definite maybe. Posibly. It sorta still in the air. As the magic 8-ball says, all will be clear shortly.....

I plan on hitting Pacifica Cafe in Gaithersburg today at lunchtime. I'm planning on takeout unless others are interested in joining me in which case we can sit down to plates of xlb dumplings, bowls of lion's head meatballs, and all other matter of yummy goodness.

Dean,

I am around and up for anything. Bob's would be my first choice, but all the others are definitly high on the list!

Scott

In celebration of my first day off since July 4th, anyone up for a lunch? JNH, PC, Bob's all sound good to me. I would say lets go to Greenfield and get hammered on Caphrinias but then you all will be going back to work that day...

In celebration of my first day off since July 4th, anyone up for a lunch? JNH, PC, Bob's all sound good to me. I would say lets go to Greenfield and get hammered on Caphrinias but then you all will be going back to work that day...

In an example of the effectsof sleeplessness and exhaustion.... I mean to say Next Thursday for lunch!

Any takers?

In an example of the effectsof sleeplessness and exhaustion.... I mean to say Next Thursday for lunch!

Any takers?

An early bday celebration Dean? Maybe it wasn't just sleeplessness and exhaustion...just an example of what happens when you're approaching that half-century number :angry:

I may actually be available that day--I'll check back to see where y'all end up, and try to meet you there. (Although whenever I do end up in Rockville I find myself at Pho 75....mmmmh that's good.)

An early bday celebration Dean? Maybe it wasn't just sleeplessness and exhaustion...just an example of what happens when you're approaching that half-century number :angry:

My wife keeps telling me that there are several signs of my growing older... but I can't remember what she says...

Bob's Shabu Sabu for Lionshead meatballs at noon is my choice!

Sorry Dean and other RPLC.... I just was informed that I need to be in crystal city for a meeting tomorrow. Looks like I have to bail on Joe's.

Scott

My wife keeps telling me that there are several signs of my growing older... but I can't remember what she says...

Bob's Shabu Sabu for Lionshead meatballs at noon is my choice!

I may actually be available that day--I'll check back to see where y'all end up, and try to meet you there. (Although whenever I do end up in Rockville I find myself at Pho 75....mmmmh that's good.)

Since it appears no one is committing, I will scratch this if there are no takers by 10am.