Possible Outing at Ray's The Steaks

Funny thing, I started drafting a thread on Ray's the Steak this morning and had to stop because I got busy with something else.

Anyway, I understand from hearsay evidence that it is difficult to get a reservation at Ray's the Steaks. Some people seem to think that I have connections with the owner. Without admitting or denying the truth of any of these rumors, I'm willing to organize a dinner at Ray's the Steaks. Is anyone interested.

The dinner would probably be during the middle of the week about three weeks out. At a past dinner, we had a prix fixe sort of affair that was quite nice with a couple of choices of steak. We could try to keep the wine to under $50/bottle. Even split on the check.

Is anyone interested.

Funny thing, I started drafting a thread on Ray's the Steak this morning and had to stop because I got busy with something else.

Anyway, I understand from hearsay evidence that it is difficult to get a reservation at Ray's the Steaks.  Some people seem to think that I have connections with the owner.  Without admitting or denying the truth of any of these rumors, I'm willing to organize a dinner at Ray's the Steaks. Is anyone interested.

The dinner would probably be during the middle of the week about three weeks out.  At a past dinner, we had a prix fixe sort of affair that was quite nice with a couple of choices of steak.  We could try to keep the wine to under $50/bottle. Even split on the check. 

Is anyone interested.

You already know my answer is yes.

Michael:

So, how come you didn't answer MY question, which has somehow materialized on a completely different RTS site?

Seriously, which is better: A Sunday or A Tuesday? (Asks the person who got married on her birthday, thinking she was doing hubby a favor by only having to remember ONE date?)

DH just said he wants TWO hours at 7:00!!!! He's either going to have to sign up himself, or be blocked from reading this.

Barbara

I repeat:  I can not discuss anything until it has been cleared by my Director of Media Relations/High Commisioner of Reservations.  Please do not call me directly or I will be sold to the carnies to settle my debt to an outraged humanity.

I will obtain the appropriate clearances before attempting any such conversation. Sheesh, bureaucracy is everywhere in this town.