Send Off for FermentEverything

legant

It's been real, kids. Is there a DR.com equivalent out in SF? All I've been able to find so far is le chowhound...
:rolleyes: Congrats, though...what a great opportunity!

I'll check with my niece and let you know...unfortunately she is moving from SF to Chicago on April 1! If you need info on apartments, she may be able to help you out.

Eric,

Congratulations on the job & move! As much as we'd prefer that you stayed here (my son is still in awe of your bacon-making skills, it gives him something to shoot for), I can see how you'd want to try someplace else, especially if it's San Francisco...bonne chance! (& if you hate it there, come back to DC!)!

Please stop by to wish our friend ferment everything farewell as he prepares for his cross-country move in April. We'll be gathering at Big Hunt on Thursday, March 19, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.

Big Hunt

1345 Connecticut Ave NW

Dupont Circle Metro

Please stop by to wish our friend ferment everything farewell as he prepares for his cross-country move in April. We'll be gathering at Big Hunt on Thursday, March 19, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.

For those not familiar, Big Hunt is a bit of a dive (with the odd twist of a good beer list), and is likely to be busy on a Thursday night. If that's not your scene, sorry :rolleyes: I'll likely be setting up camp in the back bar or upstairs, depending on space/tap availability...wander around til you find us.