Monica Bhide

DonRocks

Thanks Mr. Rockwell. I have requested the chef to see if he can organize and host another event like the Street food one.. hope he can do something soon.

I'll be there. :lol:

That event was positively amazing.

I was so stuffed, I had to unbuckle my belt upon leaving .

Whoa!

Look what happens after a lesiurely lunch at Eve! Monica and I are almost ready to announce all the details, but for now lets keep this thread about her great article.

You should also check out her article on making yogurt at home in this month's issue of Cooking Light (which doesn't apear to be available on line :lol: ).

Thanks hillvalley. Dr.com has brought me some good friends. I hope people here will like the piece. Thanks again

no link that I could find for the article for those who haven't seen it yet.

It's an adorable photo, though. :lol:

Monica

What a beautiful story thank you for sharing it! I was transported to India with your mother's observance of the custom, and somehow I was in an apartment in Arlington for your first time! It is beautiful that you were able to share this with the world.

Monica

What a beautiful story thank you for sharing it! I was transported to India with your mother's observance of the custom, and somehow I was in an apartment in Arlington for your first time! It is beautiful that you were able to share this with the world.

Gosh.. thank you for such kind words. You know today many of my friends who fast have it good -- their hubbies fast with them!!